segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

Dreaming Awake

In my dreams, I can be a princess for one day or a belly dancer snake charmer for a thousand nights...

I can play with sea horses and mermaids of ancient oceans or dance around the fire with dazzling stars upon a full moon...

I can grow purple and yellow trees in this lovely garden of mine or dance with blue talking flowers and hug pink koala bears...

I can take a ride with a shooting star or drink a glass of wine, in Venus, with my honey...

Everything is possible, and no one can take that away from me, these dreams are mine...

By Nathalie

1 comentário:

  1. Amiga, gostei muito deste teu cantinho. Parabéns. Continua. Já te coloquei na lista do meu blogue. Vou continuar a passar por aqui.

    Um beijinho

    José Carlos

    ResponderEliminar